Save Money, Save Energy:
Hot Spring® Spas leads the industry in design, engineering, and manufacturing of energy-efficient hot tubs. With Hot Spring Spas’ Energy Smart™ system, each spa is built with a combination of energy-efficient features that simultaneously provide you with lower operating costs and the best value over time.
The Energy Smart Spa:
You can enjoy lower monthly operating costs with Hot Spring Spas energy-efficient spas. Hot Spring Spas makes your spa energy-efficient by:
- Totally insulating every Highlife Collection model with multiple layers of high density, polyurethane foam that’s also used to insulate commercial freezers
- Using the innovative FiberCor® insulation in the Limelight Collection models, which fills the cabinet completely to a density that is 4 times greater than the 8 kg/m3 foam used on most spas
- Manufacturing all spa covers to ensure a custom-fit and tight seal to lock in warm air, and have a dense foam core with a high R-value for insulation
- Continuously circulating spa water with the SilentFlo 5000™ circulation pump that uses less energy than a 40-watt light bulb
- Featuring the powerful WaveMaster® jet pumps dedicated to powering the jets and are only activated when you need them
- Featuring the SmartJet™ system that lets you direct power only to the jets you choose, for less horsepower and energy
- Designing our own heaters to maximise the transfer of heat to the water for maximum efficiency
- Featuring dimmer-controlled LED lights that use less energy than a standard light bulb in all models
We Set The Standard:
Hot Spring hot tubs has certified all models to the California Energy Commission (CEC) in accordance with California law. With California setting the standard for energy-efficient hot tubs, you can have peace of mind knowing that your spa is designed to keep operating costs low no matter where you live.
Estimate your monthly operating costs
1 Assumes standby-only use for one week, maintaining a water temperature of 38 °C.
2 Assumes four days of use and three days with standby-only operation for one week, maintaining a water temperature of 38 °C. “Usage” is defined as a 20-minute session in the hot tub—10 minutes with all jets on and 10 minutes without jets.
Testing was performed in October 2022 in a ULcertified chamber per the ANSI/APSP/ICC-14 2019.
Individual energy consumption will vary depending on your specific model, set water temperature, consumer usage patterns, and environmental ambient conditions.